Jenny Sena, PA-C, M.S.
Professor Sena graduated from the Bayley Seton PA Program in Staten Island, New York in 1996. She also earned a Bachelor of Science and Master’s Degree from Wagner College. Her clinical background is in emergency medicine, pediatrics, and Veterans Administration. She has previously worked in PA education prior to joining the Monmouth University PA Program. She is also NCCPA certified and is licensed in New York and New Jersey. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, International Academy of Physician Associate Educators, and Physician Assistant Education Association. She continues to practice clinically and is currently pursuing her doctorate in health sciences.
Frequently Taught Classes
Recently Taught Classes
- PHA-652-01 - Clinical Clerkships II
- PHA-652-02 - Clinical Clerkships II
- PHA-652-03 - Clinical Clerkships II
- PHA-652-04 - Clinical Clerkships II
- PHA-652-05 - Clinical Clerkships II
- PHA-654-03 - Clinical Clerkships IV