Conference Workshop Sessions:
Download Slides and Information Handouts
All session files are in PDF format. Please click on the workshop session title or related link to download each file.
Morning Workshops: Session 1
- Motivating the Unmotivated: Counseling Court-Mandated, Coerced & Other Treatment-Ambivalent Clients presented by Alan Cavaiola, Ph.D., LPC, LCADC
- Understanding and Helping Couples in the Social Media Age presented by Kim Leatherdale, LPC, ATR-BC, NCC, DCC, BCC
Morning Workshops: Session 2
- Buddhist Philosophy as Counseling Technique: Postmodern Zen presented by Joanne Jodry, Ed.D., DMH, LPC, LCADC, NCC, ACS
- Counselor Self Care using Mindfulness Meditation and Movement presented by Cynthia O’Connell, M.Ed., School Counselor, DSC, SAC, RYT
Afternoon Workshops: Session 1
- Is Aging the Same for Everyone? Issues and Advocacy for LGBT Older Adults presented by Carolyn Bradley, Ph.D., LCSW, LMFT, LCADC & Jennifer Dunkle, Ph.D., M.S.W.
- Motivational Interviewing: An Evidence Based Approach for Addressing Ambivalence presented by Kim Pillsbury, LPC, LCADC, NCC, ACS
Afternoon Workshops: Session 2
- Counseling for Grief and Loss presented by Stephanie Hall, Ph.D., LPC, NCC, ACS
- Yoga + Mindfulness + Social Emotional Learning to Transform Individuals, Students, Schools, and Communities by Alisha DeLorenzo, LAC, NCC