Resumes are the first essential ingredient to conducting a job search. It is a tool that clearly and concisely outlines your work and academic experiences. A resume is submitted to employers with the hopes of securing a job. Employers must be able to look at the document and plainly see if you match the skills, qualifications and experience they are looking for.
Please visit RESUME BUILDER to get started.
Below are links to help you gather information about developing a resume.
- Purdue Writing Lab
- MonsterCollege – Resume Tips, Interview Tricks, and Cover Letter Coverage
- MonsterCollege – Resume Templates and Examples
- JobSearch – Sample Resumes
- About.com – Resume Samples
- Links from Free Resume Samples
- Advice from Resume Resource
Resume Writing Do’s and Don’ts
How to Fill Out Common Resume Sections
To view hundreds of videos like this on a wide range of career topics, look for our Candid Career icon on the Career Services home page.