The following policies are in effect with regard to Career Services’ relationship with employers participating in all of the University’s career days.
- Career Services reserves the right to limit the number of employers representing the same business from participating at career days. This includes independently owned or operated offices, including franchises, affiliated with the same employer.
- Career Services reserves the right to limit the number of employers from a specific industry type in order to maintain a balanced program for all our students’ majors.
- Career Services reserves the right to refuse participation in any career day to an employer whose job opportunities do not support the mission or interests of the University.
- Employers attending career days are prohibited from marketing or promoting their products or services to students or other employer participants. Employers are also prohibited from engaging in fundraising during the career day.
- Refunds for career day fees will be issued provided the employer requests such refund at least two weeks prior to the event. The request should be made via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be issued later than two weeks prior to the event.
- A late fee of $25 will be added to all career day invoices that are paid 30 days or more past the date of the event. Invoices that are more than 90 past due will be referred to the University collections department. Employers with outstanding balances will not be allowed to register for subsequent career days until their invoice is resolved.
- As a division of a private university, Career Services reserves the right to decline services to any employer that is not in keeping with the mission or interests of the University or Career Services, or for any other reason it deems appropriate.
- All employers must receive approval from Career Services prior to attending any career days.
- There will be a $25 surcharge added to the normal registration fee for employers that register the day of any career event.