Each April the Spring Career Day is sponsored by Career Services. This annual event brings local, regional, and national employers to campus for the purpose of meeting with students and alumni to discuss career opportunities with their respective organizations. Employers representing the corporate, government, and non-profit sectors are always present. The program is open to all Monmouth students and alumni.
The 2019 Spring Career Day is scheduled for Tuesday, April 2, 2019
from 12:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. in the OceanFirst Bank Center,
located on the second floor running track.
Students and Alumni:
- There is no pre-registration process to attend the Spring Career Day.
- View a list of employers who are attending this year’s Spring 2019 Career Day.
- All employers must receive approval from Career Services prior to attending any career days.
- View our policies page.
- The $200 fee includes a table and lunch for 2 recruiters. Additional representatives are $10 each. Capacity is limited and fills up quickly, so register early!
- Register for the Spring 2019 Career Day.