On behalf of the Leon Hess Business School, we are grateful for your assistance and partnership on SEEMA! We ask for your sustained commitment as we go through the different stages of this rewarding and worthy effort.
- A minimum of eight (8) meetings are required from the inception to the conclusion of the mentoring program.
- Formal mentoring activities start in September 2018 and end in May 2019. The length of each meeting depends upon the availability of the mentor and the mentee.
- Meeting may take place via phone, e-mail, Skype, LinkedIn, or face-to-face.
- At least one meeting must be an in-person meeting. Date, time and location to be determined by both parties. The LHBS Dean’s Office is available to assist in facilitating an in-person meeting.
- An evaluation questionnaire will be completed by the mentee at the conclusion of the program.
- Resume development
- Professional networking
- Interviewing processes
- Career planning and consulting
- Identifying internship opportunities
- Internship, part-time, and/or full-time placement