- Theresa Falcone – Long Branch Board of Education
- Stephan Lowy, CEO, Lowy’s Moving Services
- Gerald A. Marks, Attorney, Marks and Klein, LLP
- Louis Trebino, Owner and CEO, The Pine Belt Auto Group
- James Vaccaro, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Springpoint Senior Living, LLC
- James Ferris, Consultant
- Don Irvin, New Jersey Natural Resources – Asbury Park Urban Enterprise
- Guy Oakes, Kvernland Professor of Philosophy and Corporate Social Policy
- Joseph Mosca, PhD, Chair, Department of Management and Decision Sciences
- Andrew Glatz, Director, Small Business Association Activities for Kearny Federal Bank
- Carmen Penta, Partner, EisnerAmper Accounting Firm
One of The Princeton Review’s Best 296 Business Schools. An accreditation from the international Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, something less than five percent of business schools worldwide have. That's the kind of MBA you will get from the Leon Hess Business School.
Monmouth offers five MBA tracks—traditional MBA, accounting track, finance track, healthcare management track, and real estate track.