Five-Year B.S. in Business Administration/MBA
Receiving your MBA may qualify you to earn about 38% more at an entry-level job than your bachelor-holding counterparts, and makes you a viable candidate for opportunities in leadership roles (NACE, 2018). With Monmouth’s Bachelor’s + Master’s program in business, you’ll unlock these exciting opportunities sooner while qualifying for additional scholarships, waiving application fees, and earning your B.S. and MBA in just five years. Monmouth’s AACSB-accredited Leon Hess Business School offers an individualized and innovative education that prioritizes leadership skills and entrepreneurial thought. With the ability to pursue a general curriculum tailored to your interests or specialize in accounting, finance, management, or marketing concentrations, you will learn from the very best in the industry and add powerful skillsets to your resume. Your connections with faculty, as well as professional development opportunities with visiting speakers, networking events, internships, and more, will help you build a strong network that can propel your career forward.
- For the BSBA/MBA program, you must complete the following courses with a grade of “B” or better to waive you from foundation coursework in the MBA and reduce the time and cost of the MBA:
- BA 251 – Principles of Financial Accounting
- BA 252 – Principles of Managerial Accounting
- BE 201 – Microeconomics
- BE 202 – Macroeconomics
- BE 251 – Business Statistics
- BF 301 – Principles of Finance
- BF 304 – Money, Credit, and Financial Institutions
- BK 250 – Principles of Marketing
- BM 250 – Principles of Management and Organizational Behavior
- BM 350 – Operations Management
- You must meet all admission criteria for your graduate program of interest.
- Before the start of your senior year, please submit the online Graduate Studies application for admission; your application fee will be waived.
- Five-year MBA students complete two graduate courses during senior year. Your advisor and program director will provide guidance on course requirements. You will then follow the sequence of graduate courses for summer/fall and spring.
- At the completion of your senior year, you will apply for graduation and participate in the University’s Commencement program and receive your bachelor’s degree.
- For scholarship consideration, you must have a 3.0 GPA or better and continue on to graduate study as a full-time student during the summer or fall semester immediately following graduation.
For more information about Monmouth University’s Five-Year Programs, please contact the Undergraduate Admission Office at 732-571-3456. For more information specifically about the five-year MBA program, please contact the MBA Program Office at 732-571-2424.
Students in the Five-Year Program who are currently residing in University-sponsored housing are eligible to participate in the housing selection process to live in University-sponsored housing during their fifth year.