Bachelor’s + Master’s Program in Criminal Justice
Launch your career in an industry that values protecting people and society. The five-year combined B.A. + M.A. in Criminal Justice will shape you into a leader in federal and state law enforcement, government agencies, corrections, customs and borders, homeland security, cybersecurity, and more.
Starting in your senior year, you will take graduate-level courses that will broaden your perspective on ethics, morals, and social responsibility. Through intensive capstone projects, networking events, and faculty mentorship, you’ll develop the personal and professional connections that will make your desired career a success. Recent alumni are continuing their careers in the FBI, Secret Service, U.S. Marshals Office, the CIA, New Jersey State Police, and the DEA.
- You must meet all admission criteria for your graduate program of interest.
- Before the start of your senior year, please submit the online Graduate Studies application for admission; your application fee will be waived.
- At the completion of your senior year, you will apply for graduation and participate in the University’s Commencement program and receive your bachelor’s degree.
- For scholarship consideration, you must have a 3.0 GPA or better and continue on to graduate study as a full-time student during the summer or fall semester immediately following graduation.
- You may be required to take up to two graduate courses during your senior year. Your advisor and program director will provide guidance on course requirements. You will then follow the sequence of graduate courses for summer/fall and spring.
For more information about Monmouth University’s Five-Year Programs, please contact the Undergraduate Admission Office at 732-571-3456.
Students in the Five-Year Program who are currently residing in University-sponsored housing are eligible to participate in the housing selection process to live in University-sponsored housing during their fifth year.
Scholarships for Bachelor’s + Master’s Students:Monmouth offers graduate scholarships to eligible students who have completed their undergraduate degree and are pursuing graduate studies. Students in this program also receive an additional Bachelor’s + Master’s award.