Virtual Wine Tasting – NYC Area Alumni & Friends
Nov. 19, 2020, 5:30 p.m.
Zoom Event – Link Will Be Emailed
Wine Tasting Guided by In Good Taste
Note: You must be 21 years old or older to participate. Please register by Nov. 4 to receive your tasting kit in time.
Enjoy a Wine Tasting in the Comfort of Your Own Home
Join us and your fellow Hawks for a guided, interactive wine tasting session. After you register for this event, a tasting flight of eight California coastal wines will be delivered right to your door. Each glass bottle included in your tasting kit will contain a 6-ounce pour—bear in mind that a wine tasting serving is traditionally 2 ounces, while a restaurant serving is 4 ounces.
What You Will Learn
- Through single-glass bottles, you will experience new flavors and make new memories.
- General high level wine knowledge about how to taste wines.
- Fun facts and wine trivia about the grapes and regions where the wines are harvested including Russian River Valley, Napa Valley, Paso Robles, Lodi-Clements Hills, Santa Ynez, Sierra Foothills, and Sonoma Valley.
- What to look for when buying wines at a grocery store or your local wine shop.
Ordering Your Tasting Kit
- Fill out the registration form on this page with the address to which you want your wine shipped. To ensure the kit arrives in time for the event, please register by Nov. 4.
- Before ordering your wine kit, be advised:
- All tasting kits must be signed for by someone over 21 years of age. A front desk associate or doorman will be able to sign.
- P.O. Box addresses are not permitted
- The following states prohibit online wine sales: Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Mississippi, Rhode Island, and Utah.
Alumni Engagement and Annual Giving
Includes: Wine tasting kit fit for one to three participants.
Note: Registration is closed for this event.