Experience the excitement of Monmouth University and get a glimpse of all that we have to offer our students by joining us for our annual Fall Undergraduate Open House on Sunday, October 10. This year’s Open House will be held outdoors (with the exception of tours which will go into key buildings). You will have the opportunity to tour our beautiful, historic campus and meet with the students, faculty, and administrators who are the heartbeat of Monmouth. You can sign up for a session to visit beginning at 10 a.m. or 12:30 p.m.– whichever works best for you!
- Meet with faculty while you explore more than 25 undergraduate academic programs.
- Explore the variety of Student Services Monmouth offers including Residential Life, Career Services, First-Year Advising, Study Abroad, Greek Life, and more.
- Get to know some of our current students and the variety of clubs & organizations that they are involved in.
- Take a student-led tour of our beautiful campus.
- Grab your Monmouth University gear at a discount!
Monmouth University is about one thing – YOU. Our passion is your success. At Monmouth, you will be challenged in the classroom. You will stretch and grow the interests and talents that are already inside of you. You will be given the tools to break through your personal goals, and you will be equipped with the confidence to turn your dreams into reality.
Whether you’re still in high school or are transferring from another college, you will benefit from: an exceptional academic reputation; the opportunity to experience your education through hands-on internships and fieldwork; an amazing shore location with easy access to New York City and Philadelphia; an inspiring, award-winning faculty; small class sizes where your professors will know you by name; and a proven track record of preparing students for success.
At Monmouth, you will discover even more of you… and we will help you get there.
Sunday, October 10, 2021
Admission & Financial Aid
Want to learn more about the application process or filling out the FAFSA? Our Undergraduate Admission Counselors and Financial Aid Representatives will be here to help you with all your questions. They are excited to meet you!
See our beautiful campus on this info-packed, student-led tour lasting about 60-minutes.
Grab your Monmouth gear at a 10% discount!
Student Clubs and Organizations
There are so many ways to get involved at Monmouth. Meet some of our current students and find out how!
Monmouth is proud to offer over 25 academic departments within six schools… and at Open House you can meet with all of them! Come chat with our faculty, and learn about how they will inspire you in and out of the classroom. Here’s your chance to learn more about a specific major or explore possible academic options. Faculty will be available from:
- The Leon Hess Business School
- Economics, Finance, Real Estate
- Management and Leadership
- Marketing and International Business
- The Marjorie K. Unterberg School of Nursing and Health Studies
- Health and Physical Education
- The School of Education
- The School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Art and Design
- Criminal Justice and Homeland Security
- History and Anthropology
- Music and Theatre Arts
- Political Science and Sociology
- World Languages and Cultures
- The School of Science
- Chemistry and Physics
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Marine and Environmental Biology and Policy
- Pre-Health Advising
- The School of Social Work
- Direct-Entry Bachelor’s + Master’s Program Options
- 3+3 B.S. in Health Studies to Occupational Therapy Doctorate Program
- 3+2 B.S. in Health Studies to M.S.Ed. in Speech-Language Pathology
- 3+3 B.A. in Anthropology to M.S. in Physician Assistant
- 3+3 B.S. in Biology to M.S. in Physician Assistant
- 3+3 B.S. in Health Studies to M.S. in Physician Assistant
- The Honors School
Student Services Fair
At Monmouth, you will be surrounded with the people and resources you need to reach your goals. Chat more with members of our student services, to see how they can support you on your journey and help you to succeed. Visit with:
- Academic Support Services: Peer-Assisted Learning, Tutoring Services, and Writing Services
- Career Development
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Disability Services for Students
- Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF)
- First Year Advising
- Gourmet Dining
- Graduate Studies/Bachelors + Masters Programs
- Greek Life
- Guggenheim Memorial Library
- Health Services
- Intercultural Center
- Recreation, Fitness, and Club Sports
- Monmouth University Police Department
- Off-Campus and Commuter Services
- New Student Orientation and Leadership Programs
- Residential Life
- Student Activities
- Student Employment
- Study Abroad and Global Experiences
- Transfer Services
Previous Open House attendees had this to say:
- “Had an amazing experience. Thank you!”
- “I absolutely loved Monmouth. The staff was amazing and so helpful with answering all my questions. The positive energy from the students was amazing as well.”
- “I loved how personable the professors were.”
- “Can’t wait to apply!”