Main Menu

  • Additional Resources


    Federal financial aid, such as a Federal Stafford Loan, is available to students who are in a matriculating program. Federal Pell Grants are available to undergraduate students who are seeking their first Bachelor’s Degree and can demonstrate financial need. You may receive federal financial aid in combination with Veteran Education Benefits. To apply for federal aid please complete the FAFSA form on-line at

    Scholarship Resources

    Military Scholarship Search Engines and Resources

    Western Monmouth Habitat for Humanity

    • If you have a least a 30% service-related disability and are in need of suitable housing, Western Monmouth Habitat for Humanity invites you to partner with them for a home in western Monmouth County.
    • For more information: Call 732-308-3400

    National Resource Directory for Wounded Warriors

    The U.S. Department of Labor, along with the U.S. Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs, has re-launched a new and improved National Resource Directory Website for America's wounded warriors, their caregivers, other members of the veteran community, and employers.

    Lakewood Vet Center
    1255 Route 70; Unit 32N, Parkway Seventy Plaza
    Lakewood, NJ 08701
    Phone: 732-905-0327
    Fax: 732-905-0329

    Contact Information

    Michael Callahan, LSW

    Coordinator for Veteran Services

    Location: Student Center, Second floor, Room 202D


    Phone: 732-263-5258

    Phone Numbers:

    GI Bill®: 1-888-442-4551

    Veterans Benefits: 1-800-827-1000

    Web Sites: