Congratulations on your acceptance to Monmouth University!
Our Promise. Your Passion. Endless Possibilities. You don’t have to wait until the fall to begin to experience all that Monmouth has to offer. As a newly accepted student, you are invited to attend one of our on-campus Class of 2022 Accepted Student Days, which are hands down the best way to discover what being a Monmouth Hawk is all about! You’ll also have a chance to meet some of the smart, creative, and amazing people you will live, study, and make memories with at Monmouth, and beyond.
What to expect:
- Have your questions answered by current students
- Meet faculty from your major
- Attend a classroom experience in your area of interest
- Enjoy lunch with current students
- Tour Monmouth’s beautiful campus
Bring your family! Separate sessions will also be held for parents and family members while students are in class.
This year’s Accepted Student Days were held on:
- Monday, February 19, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 19, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 7, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 16, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 23, from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Curious to know who your future classmates might be? Wouldn’t it be great to be able to get to know some of them even before you arrive on campus? We thought so, too! Which is why we created an official Class of 2022 Facebook page for you to join.
As a member, you’ll be able to:
- “Meet” other newly accepted Monmouth University students
- Share what you’ve learned
- Ask questions
- Find out who may be interested in your areas of interest
- See what clubs or groups your future fellow classmates are thinking of joining
The possibilities are endless!
Our admission counselors and university ambassadors will also be on-hand to help answer any questions you may have about our University or the admissions process.
What are you waiting for? Your future Monmouth University classmates are just a few clicks away!
Spread your wings. Prepare to soar.