The University Mailroom
The University Mailroom receives all mail for Monmouth University employees and students.
Interoffice mail is picked up and distributed by the University Mailroom.
Employee/Departmental mail is also distributed by the University Mailroom.
HOW TO MAIL A LETTER:
You can drop off a stamped letter to:
- The Main Mailroom located at the rear of the Facilities Management Building
- The Beechwood Hall Mailroom
- The United States Postal Service Mailboxes located outside the Rebecca Stafford Student Center and in the Quad area, adjacent to residence halls.
Express Services (UPS, FedEx, Airborne, etc.):
Drop-off: You will need to go to the Main Mailroom located at the rear of the Facilities Management Building for assistance. Please call in advance at 732-571-3468 or ext. 3468 on campus.
Stamps are available for purchase at the University Bookstore or you can order stamps online from the United States Postal Service at www.usps.com. The mailroom does not sell postage stamps.
STUDENT MAIL SERVICES:
- All student incoming mail should be directed to:
- “Your Name”
- 431 Cedar Ave
- “Your Residence Hall/Apartment & Room #”, Monmouth University
- West Long Branch, NJ 07764-1898
- Student package delivery is through the Beechwood Hall Mailroom. Once a package is received, an e-mail is automatically sent to the student. Student ID and Signature are required to pick up a package.
- Regular mail is separated by University Mailroom personnel and then picked up by Residential Life personnel for distribution to each hall. It is given to the RA’s for each Residence Hall who then distributes the mail to the students within that building.
Location and Hours:
Main Mailroom is located at the rear of the Facilities Management Building (far end of the south side of campus). The mailroom door is located at the rear of the Facilities Management Building. Be careful of traffic when going to the Mailroom.
- Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. through 4 p.m.
Mailroom Phone: 732-571-3468 or ext. 3468 on campus
Beechwood Hall Mailroom is located in the basement of Beechwood Hall.
- Monday: 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Tues, Wed, Thurs: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- * Note – hours may vary during summer & winter breaks. Any changes will be communicated to Residence Life