The VARK questionnaire can provide you with a profile of your learning preferences as well how you process information. This is important for you, the student, to understand because it will help you learn more about your learning style and how you learn best, thus being able to be a more successful student.
1. You are helping someone who wants to go to your airport, town center, or railway station. You would:
2. You are not sure whether a word should be spelled "dependent" or "dependant." You would:
3. You are planning a vacation for a group. You want some feedback from them about the plan. You would:
4. You are going to cook something as a special treat for your family. You would
5. A group of tourists want to learn about the parks or wildlife reserves in your area. You would:
6. You are about to purchase a digital camera or mobile phone. Other than price, what would most influence your decision?
7. Remember a time when you learned how to do something new. Try to avoid choosing a physical skill, eg., riding a bike. You learned best by:
8. You have a problem with your heart. You would prefer that the doctor:
9. You want to learn a new program, skill, or game on a computer. You would:
10. I like Web sites that have:
11. Other than price, what would most influence your decision to buy a new non-fiction book?
12. You are using a book, CD, or Web site to learn how to take photos with your new digital camera. You would like to have:
13. Do you prefer a teacher or presenter who uses:
14. You have finished a competition or test and would like some feedback.You would like to have feedback:
15. You are going to choose food at a restaurant or cafe. You would:
16. You have to make an important speech at a conference or special occasion. You would:
The following questions are designed to help us track the results of this learning style survey. All submitted surveys are anonymous, and only staff members of the Tutoring Center will have access to the results.
Gender: Male Female
Additional Info: EOF Athlete DDS
How did you find out about this survey?