MONMOUTH UNIVERSITY WINS FIVE MARCOM AWARDS
Back to All News
Monmouth University received five MarCom Awards - two platinum and three gold - from the Association of Marketing & Communication Professionals for excellence in writing and design.
- Platinum - Annual Report/Educational Institution for President's Report and Honor Roll of Donors
- Platinum - Writing/Feature Article for "Occupy Wall Street: What is It?"
- Gold - Writing/Annual Report for President's Report and Honor Roll of Donors
- Gold - Magazine/Educational Institution for Monmouth University Magazine
- Gold - Writing/Magazine for Monmouth University Magazine
The prestigious Platinum Award is presented to those entries judged to be among the most outstanding in the competition.
The MarCom Awards represent an international creative competition that recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communication professionals. There were over 6,000 entries from the United States, Canada, and several other countries for the 2012 competition.
In addition, Monmouth University won three 2012 Spotlight Awards from the League of American Communications Professionals (LACP):
- Bronze - Monmouth University Magazine
- Bronze - President's Report and Honor Roll of Donors
- Bronze - Video for Annual Fund's "Hawk Walk" Brick Campaign
LACP Managing Director Christine Kennedy stated: "This year's entry for Monmouth University, the Monmouth University Communications Collection, proves to be remarkable in light of the tremendous competition. Nearly 1,500 entries were received for the 2012 Spotlight Awards, comprising submission from a dozen countries and 300 entities."