Are you reaching the limit of your mailbox quota? Have you received an e-mail message that your mailbox is almost full? Not to worry. Here are a few tips and best practices to help you keep your mailbox clean.
* Here are a few suggestions:
1) Select Tools -> Options.
5. Are you saving emails that include attachments? Save attachments outside of your e-mail.
1) On the e-mail with the attachment select the Office Button - > Save As and select Save Attachments to save the file to your computer. Then delete the e-mail.
6. Delete your RSS Feeds. These feeds can quickly add up and will fill up your mailbox.
7. Copy older mail items or folders to your local machine (Archiving). For assistance with archiving your e-mail please contact the Helpdesk x3539 to schedule an appointment with a TEAM Trainer.
* If you need further assistance in cleaning up your mailbox please contact the Helpdesk at x3539.