Online and Hybrid Courses
Monmouth University's online and hybrid courses offer a convenient alternative to traditional on-campus courses. Hybrid classes utilize a combination of traditional, face-to-face classroom time blended with online classes and assignments. Both our online and hybrid formatted courses provide flexibility and convenience to graduate students, many of whom are professionals with full-time careers and busy schedules, providing an excellent alternative learning environment.
School of Education
- Graduate Endorsement - Reading Specialist (This program features online and traditional course formats.)
- MSEd Special Education/Autism Track and Graduate Certificate in Autism (These programs are completely online.)
- MSEd Reading Specialist (This program features online and traditional course formats.)
Wayne D. McMurray School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Public Policy (This program features hybrid course formats.)
- Certificate in Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Homeland Security(This program is fully online; however, you will meet face to face one Saturday per semester.)
Marjorie K. Unterberg School of Nursing and Health Studies
- Graduate Certificate - Forensic Nursing (This program features online [all except for one course] and traditional course formats.)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Three on-campus days required twice a semester.)
Leon Hess Business School
- Accelerated MBA(This program features hybrid and traditional course formats.)
Monmouth offers a number of e-learning features in its online course management systems that enhance the normal classroom experience.
- The focus of instruction is the personal interaction between faculty and students.
- Students interact with the instructor and with each other electronically using features, such as threaded discussions, chat rooms, and e-mail.
- Course syllabi, bibliographies, assignments, and other appropriate communication from the respective instructors are placed on the Web.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE COURSES
- Apply and be admitted to Monmouth University.
- Application forms and instructions can be obtained online or by calling the Office of Admission Processing at 732-571-3456 or 800-543-9671.
- For more information, please send e-mail to the Office of Graduate Admission or the Office of Undergraduate Admission.