2013 Summer Research Program
Supporters of the Summer Research Program *
GIVE A GIFT
If you would like to make a tax-deductable gift to the Summer Research Program, please use our online Give a Gift Now form.
Gifts to the Summer Research Program provide summer salary for student research assistants, travel funds for students to attend conferences to present their research, and student research project supply funds. The School of Science greatly appreciates and thanks the following supporters for their generous gifts to the Summer Research Program:
* As of 4/8/2013
- Ms. Margaret and Mr. Wm. Clark Cate, Jr.
- Drs. Stephen and Margaret Ann Chappell
- Dr. Joseph Chung
- Dr. Catherine N. Duckett and David C. Hunter
- Mr. Mart L. Haviland ’69 and Mrs. Jeanne M. Haviland
- Dr. Denis E. Hruza 68, '71 and Mrs. Anne Hruza ’81
- Mr. Paul A. Huntsman Jr. '58
- Mrs. Lorraine '13 and Mr. Kenneth Jordan
- Mrs. Jamie M. Kretsch '80
- Mrs. Anne Marie Lavin
- Mr. Michael Leibrock
- Mr. Michael S. Maiden Jr. '07
- Dr. James McDonald
- Ms. Koorleen Minton '11 and Mr. David Minton
- Mrs. Karen D. and Mr. John O'Donnell '67
- Dr. and Mrs. Michael A. Palladino
- Mr. Dharm Patel '12
- Mr. Thomas F. Razwilavich '70
- Dr. Barbara T. Reagor '70
- Dr. Herbert C. Roy ’69
- Mr. John E. Sklinar
- Mr. Edward C. Thomas
- Mr. John A. and Ellie Tiedemann
- Mr. Dennis G. Urbaniak '90 and Mrs. Diane E. Urbaniak '91
- Mr. Eamon J. Wall '88
- Dr. Jiacun Wang
- Mr. Kevin W. Young '89
- Dr. Cui Yu
- Dr. Xudong Yuan
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Discovery Data
- Elusys Therapeutics, Inc.
- Garden State Veterinary Specialists
- Global Essence, Inc.
- Merck Undergraduate Science Endeavors (MUSE) Program
- New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- Red Bank Veterinary Hospital
heidi Lynn sculthorpe student research grants
Monmouth University students participating in the Summer Research Program are also supported by contributions from the Urban Coast Institute Heidi Lynn Sculthorpe Student Research Grants, including a portion of the proceeds from the UCI Annual Champion of the Oceans Awards Luncheon.
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE/UCI DIVERSITY IN MARINE ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY AND POLICY (MEBP) INITIATIVESelected Summer Research Program students in marine science are supported with funding from a generous contribution for the Diversity in Marine Environmental Policy Initiative, which provides funding for eligible student scholarships and research. The purpose of the initiative is to encourage diversity and support the inclusion of a broad group of students from distinct backgrounds including but not limited to socio-economic status, sexual orientation, age, gender, disability, race and/or nationality.