• Please be advised that we had a power outage earlier this morning, because of this the university is closed for the day. Mcgill is open and operating on a normal schedule. Family weekend events for today are canceled, Saturday and Sunday's events will continue on schedule.

    Please check back here, on Facebook, or on Twitter for more updates.


Main Menu

  • University Housing

    If a Monmouth University student should need University housing accommodations he/she must request them through the Department of Disability Services for Students (DDS). The University requires documentation of a disability before making recommendations to the Office of Residential Life. Upon receipt of the documentation, the DDS will make the recommendation for the accommodation to Residential Life. At no time is a housing assignment guaranteed based on a disability. Students should be alerted to the deadlines for special housing requests, which are announced by Residential Life each spring prior to the housing process.

    Any student requesting to have his/her housing accommodation considered must submit the request and all documentation to DDS no later than May 1 for the Fall semester and December 1 for the Spring semester. Late requests and documentation will result in the student being placed on a wait list. Even if a student has received housing accommodations in the past, he/she would need to make the request through the DDS each housing cycle.