Monmouth University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (Telephone: 267-284-5000).
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- The Leon Hess Business School is accredited by the AACSB—the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- The chemistry program (with a concentration in advanced chemistry) is on the Approved List of the American Chemical Society (ACS).
- The software engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org, and the computer science program with a concentration in advanced computing is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
- The nursing program is accredited by the New Jersey State Board of Nursing, National League for Nursing and the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington DC 20036, 202-887-6791.
- The undergraduate BSW and graduate MSW social work programs are accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- The School of Education is provisionally accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
- The School Counseling and graduate Mental Health Counseling program are accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP).